(Site Path: Resources | Housing Campaigns)
Housing Campaign Resources
LBU Webinar: Housing supply, affordability, and access to land
Chaired by Dr Quintin Bradley, Senior Lecturer at Leeds Beckett University Planning School, this webinar was recorded on May 20th 2021.
The speakers included:
- Phil Collings - Head of Disposals, Northern Division, Homes England
- Adam Brannen - Head of Regeneration, Leeds City Council
- Rosie Pearson - Founder, Community Planning Alliance
- Daniel Starkey - Associate at Spawforths
LBU Webinar: Planning, the Tilted Balance and the Property Lobby
Planning for housing supply in England is governed by a presumption in favour of sustainable development, otherwise known as the ‘tilted balance’. The tilted balance makes the proving of harm that might result from a development much more onerous. Has the balance between public and property interests in planning tilted too far?
Recorded on February 24th 2022, this Leeds Beckett University Planning School webinar was Chaired by Dr Quintin Bradley, Senior Lecturer in Planning and Housing Studies at Leeds Beckett University. With guest speakers:
- Bob Colenutt - Author of ‘The Property Lobby’;
- Constanze Bell - Planning Barrister, King’s Chambers;
- Emma Lancaster - Director, Quod Planning Consultancy.
Find more housing-related resources by clicking on the buttons below.
Do you have or know of any resources that should be included in this library?
If so, please contact us today!