(Site Path: Resources | Housing Campaigns | Housing Need)
Housing Need Resources
LBU Webinar: Housing Need or Housing Demand - what's the difference & why does it matter?
An excellent webinar from Leeds Beckett University Planning School, recorded on March 24th 2022, with guest speakers:
- David Madden - London School of Economics
- Peter Bill - Property Week & author of ‘Broken Homes’
- Jackie Copley & Andrew Wood - CPRE
- Merle Gering - FOI campaigner
Housing Delivery Test - courtesy of GOV.UK
The Housing Delivery Test is an annual measurement of housing delivery in the area of relevant plan-making authorities.
This Government rule book sets out the method for calculating the Housing Delivery Test result.
LBU Webinar: Housing supply, affordability and access to land
Chaired by Dr Quintin Bradley, Senior Lecturer at Leeds Beckett University Planning School, this webinar was recorded on May 20th 2021.
The speakers included:
- Adam Brannen - Head of Regeneration, Leeds City Council
- Phil Collings - Head of Disposals, Northern Division, Homes England
- Rosie Pearson - Founder, Community Planning Alliance
- Daniel Starkey - Associate at Spawforths
Do you have or know of any resources that should be included in this library?
If so, please contact us today!